Wednesday, April 19, 2023

New album available for preorder!

My new album with Fuzz Sagrado "Luz e Sombra" is now available for pre-order and a first track can be previewed. I tried a slightly different approach with the promotion this time. I'm not an expert at it but it's kind of fun to create some excitement in myself as well after working on this album for most of the last year.

The first track is now presented by the famous THE OBELISK blog. JJ Koczan is one of the few people who have documented my entire career with SBE, and he's at the forefront of this new project as well. Next week another long track will be featured by Psychedelic Baby webzine and the final album will be released on May 19! 

I hope you enjoy it, I think there are some real highlights on the album this time. Many thanks to Wolf from World in Sound for taking care of the physical release!