Monday, October 03, 2022

SBE in Mannheim 2019

I just uploaded a few videos from one of the last Samsara-concerts in Mannheim, Nov 2019. These had been slumbering on my hard drive for a while and I finally found time to edit them, not as professional as I wished but I think they are nice memories, and also a few rare tracks that we didn't play live often. 

We played there in celebration of twenty years of the World In Sound-label which is now re-releasing a few SBE albums for those who still crave them ;) no need to pay horrendous discogs prices! I made sure that this madness will stop ;)

Thank you Wolfgang for making it possible and all the true SUPPORT since the first album in 2010! And thank you Bernd for capturing these concert moments! If anyone wants to buy Samsara, Fuzz Sagrado or Surya-records, follow this link: https://www.tastyodds.com