Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Making music in 2021

Okay this may be a nerdier kind of post but I figured it may be interesting for some people. In recent years I learned a lot from electronic music producers whose approach to making music in my opinion is a lot more efficient in than being in a band and having to discuss like every little step - which really was one of my bigger dilemmas in SBE btw. 

But often it may also be a problem that you want to make music and there's just not the right people around or whatever, and I somehow believe that in the future probably more people will come up with solo projects and again the technology provides with a lot of amazing tools, many of them even for free. All you gotta do is research, ... I think in the end that is every creative artists dream to produce his music the way he wants, right? 

The guy here explains very well, of what is possible nowadays, and you can adapt this to any kind of style. I'm not the biggest modern prog fan, this is more about the whole technical aspect of producing ...